The restaurant KÖNIG VON UNGARN is an establishment of a higher category. Since our opening in 1746 we have had many special guests like artists, important people as well as crowned heads.
The restaurant lies within the heart of vienna, in the immediate vicinity of the viennese national opera, the Stephansdom and many more sight seeing highlights.
The restaurant “KÖNIG VON UNGARN” exists in its current already since 1746. Before that the building was already being used for more than 200 years by Church dignitaries of St. Stephan as a guesthouse as well as horse staples.
This impressive building has remained unchanged for over 400 years and has captured the culture and tradition of Vienna since then.